Graduate School Information
Many of our Graduate Programs are designed to be completed in under two years and offer flexible course schedules. Our programs offer courses that meet once a week, evening courses, small classes, web-based interactions, hands-on training and experience.
For further information about graduate school you may call our office at 903.923.2079, select from the button options below, or stop by our office on the third floor of Marshall Hall.
Explore the Programs
- Integrated Master of Arts in Christian Ministry and Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling (M.A.C.M., M.A.M.H.C.)
- Integrated Master of Arts in Christian Ministry and Master of Business Administration (M.A.C.M., M.B.A.)
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry (M.A.C.M.)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.A.C.M.H.C.)
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication (M.A.)
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies (M.A.T.S.)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Education in College and University Leadership (M.Ed.)
- Master of Education in School Counseling (M.Ed.)
- Master of Science in Kinesiology (M.S.)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)