The Sisk Health Services Clinic is centrally located on campus in the Bennett Student Commons and serves as a Primary Care Ambulatory Clinic that provides medical services that include:
- Full Service Laboratory Testing offered through Clinical Pathology Laboratories
- COVID-19 Tests - PCR, Rapid Antigen, & Antibody
- Rapid Tests - Influenza, Strep, Mononucleosis, Urinalysis
- IV Hydration Therapy
- TB Skin Test
- Vitamin B12
- Injection Administration
- Annual Wellness Examination
- Sports Physicals
- Routine Well Women Exams
- Management of Chronic Illnesses
- Health Screenings - Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Thyroid, etc
- Minor Injuries
- Referral to Specialists
|Hours of Operation||M - Thu | 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. F | 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.|
Services provided are affordable and priced at cost. Faculty and staff under the ETBU Health Plan will have no out of pocket cost.
Appointments can be made by calling the clinic 903.923.2355.
Please feel free to call the clinic with additional questions or to make an appointment. We are here to serve the ETBU community with medical expertise, compassion, and kind-heartedness.