On behalf of the Financial Aid Office, we would like to welcome you to ETBU!
Our staff is committed to assisting you secure financial assistance in support of your educational goals. We hope you find this information helpful. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions you may have.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Is now available with the IRS Data Retrieval Tool at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Please have your income tax information available when filling out the application.
Is still available but without the IRS Data Retrieval Tool at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Please have your income tax information available when filling out the application.
Return of Funds
For information about receiving a refund, please the Student Refunds page.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 903.923.2138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step One: File Applications
- Complete the Application for Admission and Financial Aid
- File the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Complete Title IV Authorization
ETBU's school code: 003564
- Step Two: Accept or Decline Aid
Once awarded, log in to Campus Connect to review, accept, reduce, and decline financial aid awards.
- Step Three: Secure Loans
- If borrowing federal loans, complete Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Over 90% of our students receive financial aid in the form of Federal or State Grants, ETBU scholarships, Work-Study/Student Employment, or student loans.
The ETBU Financial Aid Office adopts the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator's Code of Conduct for institutional financial aid professionals.
- Contact Information
Financial Aid Office, One Tiger Drive, Marshall, TX 75670
2nd Floor Marshall Hall, M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Contact Nathan with questions about award letters, financial aid awards for new and returning students, TEACH grants, and Satisfactory Academic Progress.
* Contact Alicia with questions about award letters, financial aid awards for new and returning students, general eligibility requirements, for your private/outside scholarships and college access loans.
Financial Aid Specialist
903.923.2139 | email@example.com
*Contact Jamie with questions about the FAFSA, verification, and federal/private student loans.