- Student Campus Connect Login Information
How do I login to CampusConnect?
What is my ETBU Student ID #, where do I get my ID # and what is it used for? An ETBU Student ID is the randomly generated 9 digit number assigned when you are accepted to East Texas Baptist University.
student ID: 4999-89999 (Never enter with the dash when prompted for your StudentID)
This number is sometimes used when requesting help from Financial Aid, Student Services, the Registrar's office, or your advisor to quickly pull up your records. These offices may request this number from you when you contact them for assistance.
You can find your Student ID in CampusConnect on the demographic page or by asking your advisor or admissions counselor.
This number is your primary User ID when accessing CampusConnect and it is used if you request your PIN via email.
It is highly encouraged that you know your StudentID and keep it with you at all times.
- Student Navigation of Campus Connect
Navigating Campus Connect
- Click Login at the top, right corner of the page
- Enter your ETBU User ID (ex. john_doe) without spaces and PIN that was emailed to you when you applied for admission. If you did not receive your PIN or have lost it, you can click on the link that says "Click here to have your PIN emailed to you" on the Campus Connect login page
- Enter your Student ID or SSN where prompted
- Check your ETBU Email account for your PIN
- Enter your Random PIN from Campus Connect '1234'
- Once logged in, you may change your PIN by clicking the 'Change PIN' button within CampusConnect. PIN may be a four-digit number only.