- Gifts by Automatic Bank Draft
Your gift to ETBU may be made using an Automatic Bank Draft. Fill out the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the hard copy to ETBU Office of Advancement, One Tiger Dr, Marshall, TX 75650. Each month, ETBU will electronically transfer the specified gift from your account, thus eliminating your need to write and send a check. This arrangement may be terminated by your written notice to the Office of University Advancement. We appreciate your faithful support of East Texas Baptist University!
- Gift or Pledge by Mail
If you would like to make a gift or pledge by mail, please complete the gift/pledge form at the bottom of the page, print it, and mail it along with your contribution (please make your check payable to "ETBU").
If you make a pledge by mail, it will be recorded upon receipt, and you will receive periodic reminders with a reply envelope to facilitate your gift. If you make a gift by mail, you will receive an acknowledgment letter after your gift is recorded. Pledges and gifts should be sent to the following address:
East Texas Baptist University
One Tiger Drive
Marshall, Texas 75670
- Credit or Debit Card Gifts by Phone
You can make a gift or pay your pledge by credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or American Express). Your donation will be credited the same day we receive your credit card information, and we will mail you an acknowledgment confirming the details of your gift.
If you have any questions, call Debbie Stevens at 903.923.2071. Please call between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, to give your credit card information. We will need the following information from you to complete your donation:
- Your name as it appears on the card
- Type of card
- Account number
- Expiration date
- Amount of gift
- Daytime telephone number (in case of questions)
- Corporate Matching Gifts
The Office of University Advancement for East Texas Baptist University maintains a current database of companies that operate a program of matching the charitable contributions of their employees. In some cases, the match may be three-to-one; however, most matching gift companies will match dollar-for-dollar the amount donated by their employees. This means that your donation to East Texas Baptist University may be multiplied as you help us in our effort to educate true kingdom citizens.
If you have a question as to whether or not your employer participates in this plan, please contact our Office of University Advancement. We look forward to your inquiry.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff
- Future Students
- Adult Education
- Alumni Spotlight Chad Reeves ('01)
- Alumni Spotlight Jack Terrell ('91)
- Alumni Spotlight Carl Barfield ('70)
- Alumni Spotlight Carla Smith Pyle ('01)
- Alumni Spotlight Dr. Oteka Jackson-Cenales ('07)
- Alumni Spotlight Joshua Zamora ('10)
- Alumni Spotlight Larry Denkins ('08)
- Alumni Spotlight Laura Sammons ('98)
- Alumni Spotlight Leon Carter ('80)
- Alumni Spotlight Melissa Haas ('01)
- Alumni Spotlight Misty Scott ('97)
- Alumni Spotlight Rolando Vargas ('17)
- Alumni Spotlight Zane Gruznina ('09)