The work-study/student employment program provides a great opportunity for students to earn money while in school. Most positions pay minimum wage and students work approximately 10 hours per week. Payroll is processed twice per month and earnings are paid directly to the student.
Students who have registered for classes can access the page below to view the available jobs and complete an online application for the job(s) of interest. If a student has not yet registered for class, they will be unable to view current job opportunities.
Once you receive an email notifying you that you have been hired, please complete the steps below:
- Return to the Intranet and accept the position by clicking "Accept" next to the appropriate job.
- Download, print, and complete a W-4, I-9, and Electronic Funds Transfer (Direct Deposit) form.
- Bring completed forms along with your Driver License (or state issued or school ID) and an original Social Security card to the Human Resources Office on the third floor of Marshall Hall .
- Arrange your work schedule with your supervisor.
- Get time sheets from your supervisor or download below.