Carlile Hall is home to a majority of our first-year freshmen student population. Originally dubbed Centennial Hall to mark the institution’s 100-year anniversary in 2012, the modern student residential facility is now called Steve and Penny Carlile Hall in recognition of the Carliles’ Christian servant leadership and continued support of ETBU. The residence hall is divided into two distinct and separate wings, one for each gender, and is connected by a central lobby. Each suite has four individual bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each individual bedroom includes a full-size bed, desk, chair, two-drawer dresser and closet area. Carlile Hall features a few private suites for upperclassmen role models. Students can apply for these during Housing Selection.
Carlile Residence Life Staff puts on a variety of events to engage the students living in the hall, as well as the overall ETBU community. Events have included Karaoke nights, Carlile Thrift Store, arts and crafts, video game tournaments, and much more.
Carlile Hall also puts on ETBU’s annual 2k in Color – a campus-wide 2k walk/run that promotes a healthy and active lifestyle while having fun.
- Hall Amenities
• Internet access
• Laundry room on most every floor
• Central lobby with multiple gathering areas
• Public televisions are located in the lobby and in fourth floor game rooms
• Game room for men and women
• Study areas within the hallways
• Indoor and outdoor social areas
• Four floors of living space with elevator and stair access
• Centennial Hall Classroom
• Lampsato Prayer Room (female side)
- Contact Information