Please read the leader descriptions, commitments, and expectations before completing the application. Applications need to be submitted by Friday, January 28, at midnight
Your job description is to welcome, encourage, and interact with the freshman and transfer students while you promote ETBU. All leaders must be in good standing with the University and may be interviewed.
- What is a Small Group Leader?
Teamed up with a partner and working directly with our new and incoming students, a Small Group Leader will mentor students and lead a group of freshmen or transfers during Tiger Camp! This is the time for upperclassmen to create and encourage long-lasting relationships with their students and welcome them into the Tiger Family!
- What is Blue Crew?
Our Blue Crew assists with all of the background set-ups and making sure things are perfectly in place for our Tiger Camp events! These leaders will not oversee a small group, but instead are vital in making sure the week runs smoothly through logistics and service!
Please take note of these expectations; as a leader, you are committing to fulfill them to the best of your ability.
- Commit to interacting with the new students.
- Commit to making them feel welcomed and loved.
- Commit to holding your school in high regard.
- Commit yourself to spending time outside of small group times and activities with our new students.
- Commit to staying with your small group.
- Commit to cooperating with other leaders.
- Commit to praying with your group.
- Commit yourself toward being a Christ-like example.
- Commit to the preparation times and schedule below.
If you have scheduling conflicts please list those on the application.
|Tiger Camp Leader Move-In||Monday, August 8|
|Tiger Camp Leader Training||Monday, August 8 - Wednesday, August 10|
|Tiger Camp||Thursday, August 11 - Sunday, August 14|