Where Competition Builds Character
The East Texas Baptist University intramural programs exist to build character through competition, while supporting our students’ holistic development. We strive to help students grow physically, socially, spiritually, and mentally through different avenues of competition by giving the opportunity to:
- Physically - Be physically active through participation in various sports.
- Socially - Build friendships and community in co-curricular activities.
- Spiritually - Grow and be challenged spiritually through practicing Christian standards on the field of play.
- Mentally - Think outside of the classroom in an exciting Christ-centered environment.
- How to create an IMLeagues Account
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account: **Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/ETBU/Registration
Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
2. Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@etbu.edu) and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
- How to sign up for an intramural sport
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage
Click on the “East Texas Baptist University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
1. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them
2. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box and input their email address.
b. Join a team
1. Use the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of every page
2. Accept a request from the captain to join his team
3. Find the team and captain name on the league page and request to join
4. Go to the captain’s playercard page, view his/her team, and request to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many leagues as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
|Fall Calendar||Spring Calendar|
|Registration for all sports opens on August 14||Registration for all sports opens on January 16|
|Cornhole Tournament | August 17||Flag Football | January 22 - February 15|
|Spike Ball Tournament | August 17||Dodgeball Tournament | January 29|
|Crossnet Volleyball Tournament | August 17||3 v 3 Basketball Tournament | February 26 - February 29|
|Sand Volleyball | August 21 - September 7||Pickleball | March 4 - March 7|
|Pickleball | August 21 - September 7||Basketball | March 18 - April 18|
|Slow Pitch Softball | September 11 - October 18||3-point Competition | April 3|
|Home Run Derby | October 9||Sand Volleyball | April 22 - May 2|
|Ultimate Frisbee | October 23 - October 27|
|Soccer | October 30 - November 30|