Where Competition Builds Character
The East Texas Baptist University intramural programs exist to support our students’ holistic development. We strive to help students grow physically, socially, spiritually, and mentally through different avenues of competition.
- Physically - To give students the opportunity to be physically active through participation in various sports.
- Socially - To give students the opportunity to build friendships and community in co-curricular activities.
- Spiritually - To give students the opportunity to grow and be challenged spiritually through practicing Christian standards on the field of play.
- Mentally - To give students the opportunity to think outside of the classroom in an exciting Christ centered environment.
- How to create an IMLeagues Account
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account: **Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/ETBU/Registration
Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
2. Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@etbu.edu) and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
- How to sign up for an intramural sport
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “East Texas Baptist University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
1. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
2. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
1. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
2. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
3. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
4. Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
|Fall Calendar||Spring Calendar|
|Registration for all sports opens on August 20||Registration for all sports opens on January 14|
|Softball from August 27 - Sept. 14||Intramural Basketball from Jan. 28 - Feb. 15|
|Flag Football from Sept. 17 - Oct. 5||Intramural Soccer from Feb. 18 - March 8|
|Ultimate Frisbee from Oct 8 - Oct. 26||Intramural Football from March 18 - April 5|
|Indoor Volleyball from Oct. 29 - Nov. 13||Intramural Sand Volleyball from April 8 - April 26|
|Turkey Trot - November 13 at 4:00pm|