The Office of Academic Success works to ensure that appropriate accommodations are provided for students who are eligible for services. The Testing Center is located in Jarrett Library. In order to meet the needs of our students, the following rules apply to all students using testing accommodations:
- The testing center is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. No test may be scheduled after 2:00 p.m.
- All students using testing accommodations must schedule an appointment five days prior to their scheduled exam using the form below. If a student's request is not submitted prior to the prescribed timeframe, the Office of Academic Success will not allow them to schedule an exam.
- Tests will be administered in one of the library testing rooms. Students will be video recorded/monitored while testing in the testing rooms. Any student found cheating will be required to surrender their exam. The instructor will be notified immediately.
- When students check-in for their exam, cell phones and other personal belongings unrelated to the exam will not be allowed in the testing rooms. These items must be left with Testing Center staff until the completion of the exam.
- The student is expected to arrive on time for all exams and must take care of personal needs before beginning their exam.
- Students may not leave the testing room until they have completed their exam.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing room unless that is part of a student's accommodations; if water is needed, the student may have a bottle of water. Any food or drink item is subject to inspection by the Testing Center Staff.