The graduate program curriculum will be composed of 33 credit hours and designed for students to begin each fall and spring semester, and progress through the sixteen month program. Instruction will be delivered using face-to-face interaction, and online interaction through the Canvas learning management system. Accomplished entrepreneurs will serve as guest lecturers, advisors to the students, and as members of review panels charged with providing independent assessment of students’ assignments.
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Entrepreneurial Leadership is designed to integrate business theory and application. The curriculum provides students with the opportunity to expand their knowledge in theoretical thinking and current research in the field of business, and then demonstrate an understanding of that knowledge through the development of business enterprises. Students using this method become intimately aware of the skills necessary to lead and manage a business.
For the MBA in Entrepreneurial Leadership, students will complete a total of 33 graduate credit hours with a grade of “C” or higher and maintain at least a 2.75 grade point average. Students must complete all requirements for the degree within five years of being granted full admission.
DISMISSAL FROM PROGRAM
- Students who fail to achieve full admission after the completion of two Flex Terms will be dismissed from the program.
- Students who fail to maintain at least a 2.75 grade point average will be placed on probation and will have one semester to raise the grade point average. Following that semester, failure to regain at least a 2.75 grade point average will result in dismissal from the program.
- Students who earn a grade of “D” or “F” in any one course may be dismissed from the program based on a recommendation from the Program Director and Dean.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Students will be able to apply business concepts to business situations.
- Students will be able to apply Christian ethical values into business decisions.
MBAE 5301 Entrepreneurial Leadership
MBAE 5302 Economics and the Free Market
MBAE 5303 Marketing Concepts and Strategies
MBAE 5304 Social Media Information Systems
MBAE 5312 Business Research and Decision Making
MBAE 5306 Managerial Accounting
MBAE 5307 Financial Concepts and Processes
MBAE 5313 Leading and Managing Change
MBAE 5309 Strategic Human Resource Management
MBAE 5310 Strategic Management
MBAE 5311 Formulating and Implementing Strategy