The Office of Multicultural Affairs is committed to creating a Christ-centered, inclusive, and equitable environment encouraging all students to celebrate their heritage while also understanding, valuing, and embracing the cultural diversity of others.
The Office of Multicultural Affairs provides students the opportunity to engage their minds through multicultural programming, cross-cultural enlightenment, and leadership development helping them to become better Christian servant leaders within their culturally diverse communities.
- Christ-centered Commitment: Integrate Christian values within all programming and educational experiences.
- Supportive Community: Support and encourage students of diverse cultures in leadership, cultural identity, self-identity, and career development.
- Enlightenment: Enrich and develop cultural knowledge for all students.
- Faith: Through the integration of Christ-centered values, students will develop the ability to serve others of different cultures while also embracing their Christian faith.
- Engagement: Through programming, education, and support, students will develop the knowledge and skills to succeed academically, culturally, and in lifelong endeavors.
- Leadership: Students will develop the ability to become Christian servant leaders for their callings to God and humanity.
- Community Involvement: Students will develop the ability to become active, productive, and vocal leaders within their culturally diverse communities.
Reporting: The Coordinator of Multicultural Affairs reports to the Vice President of Student Engagement.
Minority Nursing Association Membership Meetings
|Monday, January 25, 2021|
National Black Nurses Association
The meeting for the National Black Nurses Association will be held in the Marshall Grand.
|Tuesday, January 26, 2021|
National Association of Hispanic Nurses
The meeting for the National Association of Hispanic Nurses will be held in the Marshall Grand.