HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN PRAY
1. Go into your prayer closet then into your world: Commit to be prayed up and ready to shine brightly as you Love God and Love Others. Share the concerns you carry or the insight you receive by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Go to our campus Prayer Room: Commit to pray weekly or semi-monthly in the Intercessory Prayer Room located on the 2nd floor of Scarborough Hall. You may sign up today.
3. Go for a Prayer Walk: Commit some of your routine steps to prayer-walk toward reconciliation and revival - confessing a deep dependence upon the Lord’s provision as we follow His lead to see His Kingdom come to life. You may join others by logging your steps each day or week. Take a look at the Prayer Walking Guide.
4. Go to your Inbox: Each day you’ll receive a “Prayer and Praise” email that includes a scripture and a prayer. It takes a few seconds to read through the message, and voila! We are united in prayer.
HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN REQUEST PRAYER
1. Submit a request through the online Prayer Request Form.
2. Email Pray@etbu.edu.
3. Place a prayer request card in one of the “God Answers Prayer” drop boxes on campus. Cards are available in the following drop box locations.
- Rogers Spiritual Life Center Lobby
- Scarborough 2nd Floor Lobby
- Jarrett Library Lobby
- Ornelas Student Center Lobby just outside Chick-fil-A.