HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN PRAY
1. Go into your prayer closet then into your world: Commit to be prayed up and ready to shine brightly as you Love God and Love Others. Share the concerns you carry or the insight you receive by emailing email@example.com.
2. Go to our campus Prayer Room: Commit to pray weekly or semi-monthly in the Intercessory Prayer Room located on the 2nd floor of Scarborough Hall. You may sign up today.
3. Go for a Prayer Walk: Commit some of your routine steps to prayer-walk toward reconciliation and revival - confessing a deep dependence upon the Lord’s provision as we follow His lead to see His Kingdom come to life. You may join others by logging your steps each day or week. Take a look at the Prayer Walking Guide.
4. Go to your Inbox: Each day you’ll receive a “Prayer and Praise” email that includes a scripture and a prayer. It takes a few seconds to read through the message, and voila! We are united in prayer.
HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN REQUEST PRAYER
1. Submit a request through the online Prayer Request Form.
2. Email Pray@etbu.edu.
3. Place a prayer request card in one of the “God Answers Prayer” drop boxes on campus. Cards are available in the following drop box locations.
- Rogers Spiritual Life Center Lobby
- Scarborough 2nd Floor Lobby
- Jarrett Library Lobby
- Ornelas Student Center Lobby just outside Chick-fil-A.
- Fall 2020
100 Days to Go
Then Jesus came to them and said,
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;
one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
The ETBU Family began this semester with our minds directed toward God’s Great Commandments: Love God, love others; and God’s Great Commission: Make disciples as you go.
November 25, 2020, is the last day of finals, and is 100 fleeting days after our first day of class. As we count down the days toward the conclusion of this semester, we carefully strive to make every day count. Christ is empowering us to love one another and is mobilizing us in that love to prayerfully go and make disciples. We have 100 Days to GO.
“We go about our great commission in a way that is bold and charged and ready to go,
but also with a brokenness and vulnerability that points everything back to God.” – Jada Edwards
No matter how many uncertainties lie within these 100 days to Go, no matter what is gained or lost, we know that the powerful and holy name of Jesus remains! And for this reason, we rely on no other. With Him all things are possible. Without Him we can do nothing. He is and has the provision for every petition.
“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.’”
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations...”
“...baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...”
“...teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”
“And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”