Directions for Online Submission
Documents to include:
- Detailed literature review
- Research instrument, such as surveys/questionnaires or interview schedules
- Sample Informed Consent form
- Any other relevant documents
- PHRP Office of Extramural Research Certificate
Read the assurances carefully before filling out the Online Application for Review of Human Subjects Research form.
1. I certify that all information provided in this application is complete and correct.
2. I understand that, as Principal Investigator, I have the ultimate responsibility for the conduct of this study, the ethical performance of this project, the protection of the rights and welfare of human subjects, and strict adherence to any l performance of this project, the protection of the rights and welfare of human subjects, and strict adherence to any stipulations imposed by the ETBU IRB.
3. I agree to comply with all ETBU policies and procedures, as well as with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding the protection of human subjects, including, but not limited to the following:
a. Conducting the project by qualified personnel according to the approved protocol.
b. Implementing no changes in the approved protocol without prior modification approval from the IRB.
c. Obtaining informed consent from each participant or their legally responsible representative prior to their participation in this project employing only the currently approved means of consent (e.g., form).
d. Promptly reporting unanticipated problems and/or adverse events to the IRB in writing within 5 working days after learning of the occurrence.
e. Conduct this study only during the time period approved by the ETBU IRB.
4. I will prepare and submit a continuation request and supply all supporting documents to the IRB office at least two weeks before the approval period has expired if it is necessary for me to continue the research project beyond the time period approved by the ETBU IRB.