"Christian Scholarship in a Community of Faith"
The mission of the Department of Christian Ministry is to equip students with the ability to articulate a general knowledge of the contents of the Bible and to provide ministry students with the information and skills necessary for them to excel academically, vocationally, and professionally.
Specifically, ETBU ministry students:
- are welcomed into a community of learning, rigorous scholarship, academic freedom, and service.
- receive individual mentoring, advising, and counseling from a religion professor.
- have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of ministry opportunities, including but not limited to, local church ministry.
- may have multicultural experiences through travel courses. Recent trips include Greece, Turkey, Italy and Ethiopia.
- can receive financial assistance, if eligible, through the BGCT Ministry Scholarship.