Centennial Hall is home to a majority of our first-year freshmen student population. The hall name, Centennial, comes for ETBU’s 100th year of existence in 2014 which is when ETBU broke ground for this building. The residence hall is divided into two distinct and separate wings, one for each gender and is connected by a central lobby. Each suite has four individual bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each individual bedroom includes a full size bed, desk, chair, two-drawer dresser and closet area. Centennial Hall features a few private suites for upperclassmen role models. Students can apply for these during Housing Selection.
Centennial Residence Life Staff puts on a variety of events to engage the students living in the hall, as well as the overall ETBU community. Events have included: Karaoke nights, Centennial Thrift Store, arts and crafts, video game tournaments and much more.
Centennial Hall also puts on ETBU’s annual 2k in Color – a campus-wide 2k walk/run that promotes a healthy and active lifestyle while having fun.
- Hall Amenities
• Internet access
• Laundry room on most every floor
• Central lobby with multiple gathering areas
• Public televisions are located in the lobby and in fourth floor game rooms
• Game room for men and women
• Study areas within the hallways
• Indoor and outdoor social areas
• Four floors of living space with elevator and stair access
• Centennial Hall Classroom
• Lampsato Prayer Room (female side)
- Contact Information