The Sisk Health Services Clinic is centrally located on campus in the Bennett Student Commons and serves as a Primary Care Ambulatory Clinic that provides medical services that include:
- Full Service Laboratory Testing offered through Clinical Pathology Laboratories
- COVID-19 Tests - PCR, Rapid Antigen, & Antibody
- Rapid Tests - Influenza, Strep, Mononucleosis, Urinalysis
- Annual Wellness Examination
- Physical Exams
- Routine Well Women Exams
- Management of Chronic Illnesses
- Health Screenings - Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Thyroid, etc.
- Immunizations & TB Skin Test
- Medication Refills
- Injection Administration
- Minor Injuries
- Referral to Specialists
|Hours of Operation||M - F | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Appointment times||M - T | 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. , F | 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
Office visits cost $25 and services provided are affordable and priced at cost. Full-time faculty and staff with University benefits may use the Sisk Health Services Clinic at no charge.
Appointments can be made by calling the clinic 903.923.2355.
Please feel free to call the clinic with additional questions or to make an appointment. We are here to serve the ETBU community with medical expertise, compassion, and kind-heartedness.