The college you choose plays a defining role in what you believe, how you think, and who you become. ETBU is a Christ-centered university characterized by close community, excellent teaching, and robust student engagement. Let us help you fulfill God's plan for your life. Be You at ETBU.
Follow the steps below to apply for ETBU.
- Admissions Process
Complete the application process by following the checklist provided below:
- Submit the online Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Submit $25 Application Fee
- Submit official copies of all required transcripts.
- Exhibit good character, as seen by the University.
The following are not required for acceptance, but to complete your admissions file you must also:
- Submit a completed Housing Application.
- Submit a completed Health Information Form
- Submit $100 Enrollment Deposit:
- Fall Semester: Preferred Deadline May 1
- Spring Semester: Preferred Deadline October 1
- An Enrollment deposit is required to reserve your place in the current class and is credited on the student's first bill. The enrollment deposit is required before housing assignments will be made and before you can register for classes. It can be refunded up to the preferred deadline.
- Admissions Requirements
First-time Freshmen or students with less than 24 transferable hours must submit an official high school transcript with a recalculated GPA of 2.75 or higher. Students will be considered for admission if they have not taken the ACT, SAT, or CLT. It is encouraged to submit an official test score for consideration for admission to ETBU and for scholarship awarding.
Students who are considered for admission without submitting standardized test scores or submitting scores below the following standards may be required to participate in the University Success Program.
- ACT score of 18 or above (excluding the Writing section)
- SAT score of 970 or above (excluding the Writing section)
- CLT score of 62 or above (excluding the Writing section)
Graduates from non-accredited institutions or home schools must have a composite ACT of 18 (excluding the Writing section), Math/Verbal composite SAT score of 970, or a composite CLT score of 62 for acceptance to the University.
Non-graduates of high school may submit a General Education Diploma (GED) certificate. GED students must also have a composite ACT of 18 (excluding the Writing section) or a Math/Verbal composite SAT score of 970, or a composite CLT score of 62 for acceptance to the University.