The dual enrollment program at ETBU is designed specifically for high school juniors and seniors who would like to "jump start" their college education. All students interested must meet the standards listed in the Academic Catalog and must complete all necessary paperwork.
Important Dates for Dual Enrollment Students for Fall 2018:
- Monday, May 7, 2018: Registration Begins
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018: All paperwork due in Admissions Office
- Monday, August 20: Classes begin at ETBU
The cost for dual enrollment courses is $100 per credit hour ($300 per course for a three hour course). You may pay online at Pay My Application Fees, or in person at the ETBU Business Office (2nd floor of Marshall Hall).
Required Forms for Dual Enrollment Classes for Fall 2018:
- Dual Enrollment Application
- Health Information Form
- Shot Record (including Bacterial Meningitis)
- High School Transcript (minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4,0 scale)
- Standardized Test Scores (PSAT, SAT, or ACT)
The Admissions Office is located on the second floor or Marshall Hall, which is the first office on the left when you enter the building from the front.
If you have any questions regarding the Dual Enrollment program, please contact the Admissions Office at 903.923.2000.