We are excited to host Tigers Can, a food drive for non-perishable food items that will be donated to Mission Marshall. Residence Halls on campus will compete for the most donated food items! Donation drop-offs will be set up in the common areas of each facility.
The food drive will be held from October 9-14. We will collect donations on Saturday, October 14 before the football game.
- What items can I donate?
All donated food items must be non-perishable. Examples include:
- Canned vegetables (green beans, corn, peas, spinach)
- Canned soups
- Canned pre-made meals (ravioli, spaghetti-Os, chili)
- Uncooked pasta (spaghetti, boxed macaroni and cheese, ramen, Hamburger Helper)
- Beans (black, cannellini, navy, kidney, garbanzo)
- Instant potatoes
- Baking mixes (pancake, biscuit, cornbread, muffin)
- Peanut butter
- Protein or granola bars
- Trail mix
- Beef jerky
- Nuts (peanuts, almonds, cashews)
- Crackers (saltines, graham crackers)
- Dry cereal
- Rice cakes
- Fruit snacks
Items not allowed:
- Anything with glass (Spaghetti sauce, salsa, etc.)
- Where do I make my donation?
Donation drop-off locations will be available in the lobby/common area of each facility. We will also collect donations before the football game on Saturday, October 14.