You may want to do this in your favorite word processing software and then copy and paste it in.
- Write in third person.
- Begin your biography with your first and last name, current title, department, and school.
- List your education, select courses taught, and research interests.
- Briefly mention any significant previous positions held.
- Include professional accomplishments, such as awards, publications, and affiliations.
- Describe your values and how they inform your career
Example: Dr. Example Examplekins has more than 16 years of experience in Student Engagement and currently serves as the Vice President for Student Engagement at East Texas Baptist University. Dr. Examplekins earned a Bachelor of Behavioral Science in Interdisciplinary Studies from NYU, a M.Ed. in Curriculum Services Administration from the University of Oklahoma, and an Ed.D. in Educational Leadership from NYU. Throughout his career, he has believed in the power of Christian higher education to provide a transformational experience. He is passionate about developing, encouraging, and supporting students.