1) Dr. Jerry Summers, Dean of Humanities, addresses attendees of the 2018 Humanities Award Ceremony.
2) Dr. Sandy Hoover, Chair of the History and Political Science Department, presents the History Awards.
3) Dr. Hoover presents the Promise Award in History and a NIV First Century Study Bible to Ashley Seguin.
4) Victoria Mims is awarded the Leadership Award in History, along with a NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible.
5) Brian Baca was the recipient of the Bellew/Walton History Scholarship.
6) Sheldon McGowan receives the Mary Dean Morriss Humanities Scholarship for Outstanding Research and Writing.
(Not Pictured- Dr. Jenny Hoover, faculty sponsor of ETBU's chapter of Phi Alpha Theta, recognized new inductees: Brian Baca, Lane Bricker, Jonathan Langford, Sheldon McGowan, Victoria Mims, and Kelly Murphy.
7) and 8) Dr. Israel Nandamudi presents the Political Science awards.
9) Daniel Seguin is presented with the Promise Award in Political Science and a NIV First Century Study Bible.
10) Dr. Nandamudi gives the Leadership Award in Political Science and a NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible to Andrew Franklin.
11) Dr. Nandamudi recognizes the Model UN class participants: (Pictured- McKayla Hendrix, Andrew Franklin, Ethan Kohnle. Not Pictured- Sungani Banda, Mpanga Chanda, Terry Couvillion, Connor Mason, Hannah McCurry, Ryan Pearce, Joseph Salinas, Zachary Smithee, and Ty Tarver).
12) Dr. Summers presents Abby Weaver with the Leadership Award in International Studies and a NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible.
13) Dr. Splawn, Chair of the Department of Languages and Literature, presents the English awards.
(Not Pictured- Hanna Perry wins 1st place in the Era Miller Writing Contest in the Prose category for "A Place of Darkness".
14) Grace Perry wins 2nd place in Prose for "Moments of Quiet in a World of Noise".
15) Destiny Bradberry is awarded 3rd place in Prose for her piece, "Argument Gone Wild".
(Not Pictured- Hanna Perry wins 1st place in the Poetry category for "Loss").
16) Chloe Wright is awarded 2nd place in Poetry for her composition, "A Fictional Epitaph".
17) Charlotte Huckestein is awarded 3rd place in Poetry for, "Violin Solo".
18) Mr. José Alonzo presents Jace Rasor with the Outstanding First Year Spanish Student Award and Denedra Taylor with the Outstanding Spanish Student Award.
19) Due to being on a class field trip, the following English students celebrated their Scholarship Awards at a different location: Joshua Broussard- The Thomas & Mary Cook Endowed Scholarship, Hannah Perry- The Albert F. and Sophronia Winham Ramsey Memorial English Scholarship, Lila Robinett- The Dr. Lois Phillip Ware English Scholarship, and Ashley Schenk- The Oustanding English Student Award.