Employers, ministries, and churches who want to post jobs for our students and alumni may do so using the ETBU Career Services Central Site. Create an account as an employer to post your job openings and view student resumes.
Creating an Account
- Go to http://www.collegecentral.com/etbu
- Click on “Employer”
- Then click “Create an Account”
- Complete all required information for your business/organization/ministry
- Please Note: Due to the religious nature of their work, many religious non-profit organizations use religious beliefs as criteria for hiring and are not considered Equal Opportunity Employers according to the definition contained on our site. Please be aware that initialing the EOE box is not necessary for posting your jobs on our network.
- Click “Register”
- Though we make every attempt to review new accounts on a daily basis, it may take up to three business days for your account to be confirmed depending on the volume of requests in our office. You will receive an email with ID and password as soon as account is confirmed and ready for you to use.
- After receiving your password, you can log in to the system to post your position and review student resumes.
- Please note, as our system is relatively new, only a few students currently have resumes posted in the system, but any of our students can still access and view your job postings.
- More student resumes are being added on a regular basis for your review.