Together with our campus dining partner, Sodexo, we will continue to offer culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, and healthy options — as well as an increased focus on safety. We offer concashless point-of-sale and options for picking up a meal to go in the Bennett Commons Dining Hall. Bennett Commons Dining Hall will serve a limited capacity with expanded service hours.
|Dining Hall||Chick-Fil-A||The Republic|
|M-F Breakfast | 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.||M - F | 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.||M - F | 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|M-F Lunch | 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Sa | 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Sa | Closed|
|M-F Dinner | 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||Su | Closed||Su | 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.|
|Sa - Su | Brunch 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Sa - Su | Dinner 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
Health and Safety Measures
1. Designated Entrance/Exit lanes.
2. Social distancing signage throughout the Dining Hall along with traffic patterns clearly outlined.
3. Glass/plexiglass barriers between Sodexo employees and guests who enter the Dining Hall.
4. All Sodexo employees will be trained on “the 6-foot kitchen” to ensure there is proper distancing and reduction of workers crossing work stations to prevent the spread of germs.
5. All Sodexo employees will be required to wear face coverings or masks in accordance with ETBU policies.
6. All Sodexo employees will go through orientation and safety training programs to ensure they are prepared to offer a safe and clean environment for all guests.
7. All Sodexo employees are required to go through COVID-19 awareness training which requires daily confirmation of lack of symptoms or have been close to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
8. All areas will be sanitized and disinfected between guests.
9. All serving areas will be regularly sanitized and disinfected between job tasks.
10. Chairs and tables will be set to the local, state, and federal guidelines in regards to seating capacity at all times. The mandate is currently 50% of the occupancy limit which is now 250. As the guidelines change, seating will be adjusted inside the Dining Hall.
11. Sodexo will open the Dining Hall 30 minutes early for lunch, at 10:30 a.m., to help accommodate for social distancing and seating capacity requirements.
12. All guests will be given an initial set of silverware upon entering the resident Dining Hall.
13. All guests will require a new cup for any refills from the beverage station.
14. Sodexo will have an attendant monitoring the beverage station.
15. The International Station has been removed to allow for a staging area at the To Go Station to accommodate an anticipated rise in to-go meals and to provide social distancing between the entrance lane and the International Station.
16. Pizza Station and Salad Bar will be served going forward.
17. The Grill which serves burgers, fries, and grilled cheese will now be served along with the toppings.
18. All condiments will now be in individual packets provided by the servers at food stations.
19. The current self-serve tea station is being replaced with a fountain style tea station that eliminates the need for hand to machine contact to get a beverage. It will also offer Vitamin Water and Pink Lemonade in addition to the current tea flavors.
20. The Dining Hall will offer individual, pre-packaged cereal bowls provided by the servers at the breakfast station.
21. The Dining Hall will offer individual servings of milk provided by the servers at food stations.
22. The Dining Hall will offer single-serve ice cream options on designated days for dessert.