Hire ETBU Tips
- Pray for direction and discernment in how God intends to use you and your education to pursue your career goals.
- Follow HireETBU @ETBUCareers2Go on Twitter for job opportunities.
- Build your resume/portfolio, review job opportunities, and view interview questions in the ETBU Purple Briefcase site.
- Research and initiate contact with people that are in your possible career choice field.
- Plan to attend the ETBU Career Fair offered each spring on campus to visit with possible employers to set possible interviews and make contacts.
- Join organizations or volunteer in areas that can help you explore your career interests (i.e., If interested in a career in teaching, volunteer at area schools, become involved in local PTA organizations, tutor K-12 students, etc.) .
Contact your Academic Advisor, the Dean of the appropriate school (i.e., Teague School of Nursing, School of Education, etc.), the Office of Academic Success, and/or the Assistant VP for Student Engagement for assistance with with any career development or job search-related questions you may have.