Have you or has anyone in your home or campus residence had contact with any person under screening/testing for COVID-19 within the last fourteen days, or with anyone with known or suspected COVID-19?
Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
- Fever (100.4°F or higher), or a sense of having a fever.
- New cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- New shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- New congestion or runny nose that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- New sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- New muscle aches (myalgias) that you cannot attribute to another health condition, or that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise).
- Or any of the following new symptoms: difficulty breathing, chills, fatigue, headache, nausea, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell.
If you answer YES to any of the screening questions, self-isolate and stay at home or in your campus residential room and make use of the following directions.
- Please seek medical attention to identify and address your illness. Please report your illness to the Sisk Health Services Clinic at 903.923.2355 or email at stayhealthy@ETBU.edu.
- Please stay in your student campus residence room or at home until you are well.
- Remain in your campus residence, if you have a sick roommate in your residential unit.
- Give sick members their own room, if possible, and keep the door closed. Have only one person care for sick individuals.
- Consider providing additional protections or more intensive care for those with underlying health conditions.
- Report any student whom you believe to be sick to the Sisk Health Services Clinic at 903.923.2355 or email at stayhealthy@ETBU.edu.
If you answer NO to all of the screening questions, continue to practice strong infection control strategies: maintain physical or social distancing of 6 feet, wearing a cloth face covering, washing hands (soap and water for 20 seconds or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol), covering coughs and sneezes with an elbow, avoiding touching your face, and clean surfaces frequently.