Now that you have your college degree you may consider furthering your education by pursuing a Master's Degree. All of our Graduate Programs are designed to be completed in under two years and offer flexible course schedules. Many of our program structures include: courses offered once a week, evening courses, small classes, web-based interactions, hands-on training and experience.
For current ETBU students your Academic Advisor, as well as the faculty and staff in our office on the third floor of Marshall Hall, can provide you with information to help you in finalizing this decision!
For prospective students who are not currently enrolled at ETBU please feel free to contact our office at 903-923-2079 or click the Request Info button below!
• Complete Graduate School Application accompanied $50 nonrefundable application fee (Payable online HERE)
• Any additional program admission requirements established by the applicant's desired program
*Currently only the Master of Education Teacher Certification track requires a GRE test score. No other program has GRE or GMAT test requirements for acceptance.
• Hold an earned degree from an accredited U.S. college or university
• Exhibit good character, in the judgment of the University
• Be in agreement with the University's mission
Listed below are the graduate degrees offered at East Texas Baptist University, by clicking on the link for each degree, you will be forwarded to that department for further information and admission requirements.