ETBU is committed to energy conservation and has an active energy conservation program. But you are the participants in the program. Take a moment and see where you can conserve the resources God has given us.
Top Ten List:
- Turn off lights when you leave the room.
- Turn off computers, monitors, speakers, and printers when not in use.
- Turn off TVs, stereos, and appliances when you leave the area.
- Unplug all chargers when not in use.
- While room is occupied, set thermostats to 74 degrees for cooling and 68 degrees for heating.
- During summer months, set thermostats to 85 degrees and Auto when leaving for the day or weekend.
- During winter months, set thermostats to 55 degrees and Auto when leaving for the day or weekend.
- Keep windows and doors closed.
- Use hot water sparingly.
- Have a green semester!
- Turn off your SpongeBob SquarePants lamp.