ETBU provides high speed internet throughout the campus.
Connecting to TigerNet Wireless
- TigerNet wireless requires users to authenticate using their ETBU username and password (remember, your username does NOT include the @etbu.edu)
- Most cell phones, tablets, iPads, Win8 and Win10 devices will connect with credentials only.
- Windows 7 devices require additional setup to connect. Click here or you may Contact I.T. for instructions at 903.923.2021.
- Chromebook Instructions are available here.
Special Dorm Instructions
- Lineberry Hall Instructions
Each room in Linebery has been equipped with its own high speed wireless internet. The private wireless network name and password for your room is located on a label attached to the Cable TV wall plate.
To connect your device to your rooms wireless network:
On your device, choose the network name for your room and enter the password. (remember, passwords are case sensitive).
TigerNet is the public wireless located in the lobby areas and outside of your residence hall. You will use
it when you are outside of your room.
Still having trouble connecting?
Special internet troubleshooting for the dormitories. Click here.
- The ETBU wireless internet (TigerNet) is available in many of the campus buildings as well as outdoors.(outdoor wireless map below)
- TigerNet is available in residence hall lobbies, study areas, and game rooms. Wireless is not provided in each resident apartment.
- Students may bring a wireless router for their apartment. However we request 1 router per apartment, not one per student.
Wired Internet Ports
Each residence hall bedroom is equipped with a high speed internet wall port for each student.
Additional Internet Access
- There are over 40 computers located in the library for student use. Printing is available in the library, student center, and most labs.
- Computers are located in various labs throughout campus.
- Internet kiosks are located in residence hall lobbies and in Marshall Hall. Printing is not available from these kiosks.