Theta Alpha Kappa is a national honor society whose purpose is to encourage excellence in the study of religion or theology at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. The society seeks to foster and maintain excellence in academic study of religion and theology. The ETBU chapter was founded in 2004.
To qualify a student must do the following:
- Complete a minimum of twelve (12) credits in courses related to religion and theology.
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA in the courses related to religion and theology.
- Maintain at least a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Be in the upper thirty-five percent (35%) of their class.
- Pay an initiation fee; the amount is determined by the national association.
For further information, please contact Dr. Jeph Holloway at 903.923.2185 or at email@example.com.