Our principal mission is to lead, encourage, support and recognize the development, dissemination and utilization of marketing knowledge and thought by:
Facilitating knowledge exchange and marketing problem solving among marketing educators, practitioners, and public policymakers.
Offering opportunities for networking, career development and scholarly activities relevant to marketing educators.
Fostering a culture for excellence in teaching.
Supporting global initiatives for marketing educators.
Utilizing cutting-edge technology to enhance our activities and offerings.
Facilitating the application of marketing knowledge and tools to improve society.
- General advancement of research, learning, teaching, and practice in the field of marketing and to encourage the extension and unification of knowledge pertaining to marketing.
- To present discussion groups, forums, panels, lectures, and similar programs. In addition, the Council publishes information dedicated to the attainment of its purpose.
- Provide opportunities for scholars who are interested chiefly in particular areas within the general field of marketing to pursue their specialties.
- Foster acceptance of marketing, by the public, educators, and executives, as a distinct professional activity and an evolving profession, in all fields of organized activity.
- Provide opportunities for marketing educators to advance themselves through the sharing of scholarly papers, based on conceptual and research findings.
- Offer the prestigious values of membership in an organization whose reputation for scholarship and intellectual integrity is unquestioned.