How can I make a deposit?
- Parents and/or students can transfer funds from an existing bank account using our ONLINE DEPOSITS web page at http://www.ETBUtigercard.com
- You can deposit to your Tiger card account at any Herring Bank branch. Present your ID card when making a deposit to identify yourself as a Tiger card holder.
- Present your Tiger card at any MoneyGram location and provide receive code 5023.
- Present your routing and account number to your employer for direct deposit, if direct deposit is offered. Your routing number is 111302846. You can obtain your account number by calling 866-348-3435.
How can I get cash from the card?
- You can withdraw cash at any ATM by choosing the “checking” option and by entering your 4-digit PIN number. Or, you can receive “cash back” during a point-of-sale transaction (this is when you are making a PIN purchase with your card) at any location that allows this, such as grocery stores and convenience stores.
Are there any fees associated with a withdrawal?
- Cash withdrawals at Herring Bank ATMs are surcharge free. Cash withdrawals made at all other ATMs are subject to the terminal fee at that ATM and a Herring Bank cash withdrawal fee of $1.50. Choosing the “cash back” feature during a POS transaction is free of charge at most locations. Please refer to your cardholder disclosure for fees. Withdrawals made at Allpoint ATMs are surcharge-free, but are still subject to a Foreign ATM fee of $1.50.
How do I order Checks?
- You can order checks through Internet Banking and your first batch is free. Call 866-335-4318 for assistance in acquiring a user name, password and more information.
What happens if I forget my PIN number?
- Call the number on the back of the card, 866-348-3435, and a customer service representative will help you get a new PIN number. As a reminder, never give your PIN to anyone else. If you have your PIN number written down, please keep it in a secure place.
Where can I use my card?
- The MasterCard branded card can be used at all ATMs and at any merchant location that accepts MasterCard, as well as for online shopping, airline reservations and car rentals. When performing a withdrawal transaction, select the “checking” option and type in your 4-digit PIN number.
If I lose my card are the funds on the card lost?
- If you have lost your card, contact the Customer Service Center immediately at 866-348-3435 to prevent theft of the funds in your account. The sooner you report a lost or stolen card, the less chance there is of losing your funds. ID card accounts are FDIC insured, so your losses are limited. You will also need to go to the ID Card office for a new card.
Can I pay bills with my ID card?
- You can use your MasterCard to pay your bills if the company accepts MasterCard. You can use the routing and account number associated with your account. The routing number is 111302846. Please call Customer Service at 866-348-3435 to obtain your account number. You can use Bill Pay or request checks through Internet Banking.