Welcome to the CampusConnect - Faculty Advising System start page. This site is intended for use by East Texas Baptist University Faculty Members only.
The purpose of the CampusConnect Faculty Advising System (FAS) is to expedite and better organize the advising, registration, and grading processes for students and faculty.
In order to login to the FAS system, you must be given a username and password. If you do not know your username or password, or are having difficulty logging in, please contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.
Click HERE to access the FAS system.
Students will be advised and registered according to the following timetable:
- Check CampusConnect to make certain your student account has a "0.00" balance through the Account Status menu option. Fines must be paid in the Business Office prior to registering.
- Check your total hours earned through Campus Connect. Hours earned DO NOT INCLUDE hours currently in progress.Registration times are based upon classification.
- Schedule an appointment time with your advisor in advance on the appropriate registration date(s). CampusConnect will allow you or your advisor to register you only on those days when, according to hours earned, you are eligible to register.
- Meet with your advisor at your scheduled time to select and register for courses.
- Review and sign a printed copy of the class schedule after you have registered.
- Students with questions about billing or financial aid should check with those offices.