Step 1: File Applications
- Complete an Application for Admission and Financial Aid online. You can also print and return the completed form to the Admissions Office
- Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on the FAFSA website. The FAFSA for the 2013-2014 school year will be available in January 2013. Once this form has been released, please complete and submit it as soon as possible. ETBU’S federal school code is 003564. For more information regarding the FAFSA, or if you are not eligible to file the FAFSA, click here.
- In order to sign your FAFSA, you will need to create an electronic pin number. If you would like to set up a new pin number or if you have forgotten your existing pin, please visit www.pin.ed.gov.
- If your FAFSA is selected for Verification, please complete the Verification Worksheet and return to the Financial Aid Office with appropriate documents. For more information, please see the Verification Information button below.
- Once these items have been received and processed, you will receive notification regarding your award letter.
Types of Financial Aid
Financial Aid Videos
Financial Aid Staff