ETBU is committed to helping students maintain financial responsibility during and after college. We believe that preventing loan default is a crucial step for each student's future.
There are several resources listed below to aid students in understanding loan repayment and practical ways they can avoid default. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- How to manage student loans
- What can I expect in repayment?
- What is student loan default?
- What is the difference between loan deferment and forbearance?
- Income-based repayment plan
- How to recover from loan default
For more in-depth information from the federal government on loan default, please click here.